- Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2014 examination must apply online http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in or through link available with the University of Mysore website www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (206 X 240 (w X h) pixel dimension) memory should not exceed 300 KB file size.
- Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving personal and educational details (Note: Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password till the end of the K-SET 2014 examination). Candidates while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention either as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
- Candidates are required to download the bank challan proforma prefilled with candidate details and Email id, Fee and bank commission. Payments towards KSET examination fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts in any of the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch only after two working days from the date of downloading bank challan.
After paying the necessary fee AGAIN AFTER TWO DAYS, candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM AND CAN TAKE the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
- Application form: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with Original Bank Challan (KSET Copy) and attested copies of:
- SSLC Marks Card
- SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
- All candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application within the last date for submission, application received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- Candidates should enclose application form and all other related documents in an A4 size cover. Super scribed as “KSET application for lectureship – 2014”.
- Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination after affixing passport size photo and it should be duly attested by gazetted officer. “NO Admission card” will be issued separately by the respected Nodal centers or KSET center.