- Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2015 examination must apply online
http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in or through link available with the University of Mysore
- Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo
in JPEG format (4.5cm x 3.5cm) memory should not exceed 300 k.bytes.
- CCandidates should register (sign up for registration) giving personal and educational
details. Candidates while mentioning their educational qualification they should
select either as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
(Note: Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password
till the announcement of final results of KSET 2015 examination).
- Candidates are required to download the bank challan proforma prefilled with
candidate details, Email id, Fee and bank commission. Payments towards KSET
examination fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts in any
of the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch only after two working days from the
date of downloading bank challan.
After paying the necessary fee again after two days, candidates have to login with
their registered email ID and password for downloading the application form and
can take the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size
paper as detailed below;
- Application form: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center
along with Original Bank Challan (KSET Copy) and attested copies of:
- SSLC Marks Card
- SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks
Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after
passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of
application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested
by the gazetted officer with seal.
- All candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application within the last
date for submission, application received after the last date for submission will not be
- Candidates should enclose application form and all other related documents in an A4
size cover. Super scribed as [Application for KSET - 2015].
- Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day
of examination after affixing passport size photo and it should be duly attested by
gazetted officer. “NO Admission card” will be issued separately either by the Nodal
centers or by KSET center.