Eligibility Candidates for LectureshipClick Here for Eligible Candidates List
Result of the K-SET Eligibility test for Lectureship held on 23rd October 2011 as per UGC Guidelines. The candidates whose Roll Numbers which are given below have been provisionally qualified for the K-SET, subject to fulfillment of Eligibility conditions laid down for the purpose.
The candidates whose Roll Numbers which are listed below have been provisionally qualified for the K-SET for eligibility for Lectureship only. They are eligible for recruitment as Lecturers within the Karnataka State only.
1. The K-SET shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the Steering Committee in all matters of dispute shall be final.
2. Those candidates who had not completed their Master's degree examination at the time of K-SET Examination should complete their qualifying examination with the stipulated percentage of marks within Two years from the date of declaration of this result.
3. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form/OMR Sheet/Answer Script or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.
4. K-SET has taken utmost care in finalization of result. However, if any error is detected at a later stage, K-SET may rectify the result accordingly.
5. The K-SET shall have to destroy OMR Sheets/Answer Scripts of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III along with all other relevant documents due to space constraint after 30 (THIRTY) days of publication of the result. Therefore, K-SET will not be in a position to entertain any queries in this regard beyond the stipulated period of 30 days after publication of result.